Thursday, December 3, 2015

Disney Site Tour - Part 1

I got to go on a 5 hour tour today of a few different resorts at Walt Disney World. Although I've stayed at 2/3 of them, it was nice to see the different room types, and all the updates that have been made recently. Of course, it was also a huge plus that I got to see all the amazing Christmas decorations that are up around the resorts. Here is the tree at Art of Animation, isn't it fun? 

Since pictures usually speak louder than words, I'll go ahead and post most of the pictures I took today. Please note, I took them all with my iPhone, while on the move. 

Finding Nemo Suites:
Pull out sofa, sleeps 2
"Master Bed" 
Kitchenette 
Shower
Dining Table/Murphy Bed 

Next, we cut through Pride Rock to visit one of the standard Little Mermaid rooms.

2 Queen Beds
Shower
Wall Art
 
Stay tuned for Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Yacht and Beach Club.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments for us, we want to know what you have to say.